IT'S RANDOM ME :\

in the process of becoming a good muslim,a good daughter,a good sister,a good student,a good girl and a good people :)

Tuesday 22 November 2011

APPLYING SBP AND MRSM :))

Yeah,your right.im applying to a boarding school a.k.a SBP/MRSM.but It doesn’t mean I hate  my current school,okay!  I applied SBP/MRSM because I want to gains the experiences that all my sisters had.i want to see whether I can survives or not.it just because of the simple reasons.SBP /MRSM is kinda cool :]  I applied Sekolah Menengah Sains Muzaffar Syah a.k.a MOZEC at Melaka for SBP and MRSM Muar at Johor.one of the goods when we studied in boarding school is we can easily gets the sponsor or scholarship… BUT it has too many competitor.well,that’s LIFE !  im still in the dilemma,I love my current school but I have the desire to go to the boarding school.Ya  Allah,please show me the right way for my future. Amin :)

                                          the look when you applying ==’

No comments:

Post a Comment