IT'S RANDOM ME :\

in the process of becoming a good muslim,a good daughter,a good sister,a good student,a good girl and a good people :)

Sunday 20 November 2011

CLOSE THE BOOKS FOR A WHILE !

Alhamdulillah.Finally, 11 Occtober 2011 the PMR is over yawwww :)  no words can describe how happy I am right now.after a long time,now I can close the books for awhile before the next year .PMR questions are unpredictable and loveable.for my opinion,the questions were easy  going.some was simple and some was pretty hard.so far I had no regrets.i just trust myself all the time :) Allah will always help me.some of my fellow  was very confident about their answers and some of them was totally down.what I can says,trust yourself and praying ! InsyaAllah,the A’s is yours :] nothing impossible, people! YEAH,time to relax and chill :[]


 akhirnya aku merdeka sebentar.MERDEKA!

APA LAGI,PEKENA COOLBLOG LAH :D  AHHHH,NIKMAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment